[Tagging] Straw pole Temperature=objective default unit?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:19:44 UTC 2015

To be clear... IF the mapper enters, say,

temperature=46

a) this is taken as 46 °C
b) taken as 46 °C, except in regions where Fahrenheit is use then 46 °F
(similar to default speeds taken as kmh or mph depending on region)
c) an error and rejected.

You can comment on the degree symbol and the use of a space .. I'm
coming to the conclusion that both are optional. But the main subject is
the default unit..  a)  °C, b) selected by region as °Cor  °F, c) an error.