[Tagging] New values for entrance=

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Apr 9 07:29:25 UTC 2015

My guess: I think the better word would be stairwell - an indoor or outdoor stairway used for accessing different floors, but not part of the floor /building itself. Often times stairwells have access limitations, as opposed to a doorway opening inside to a single floor.

This door and it’s stairwell do not directly access anything other than the stair itself - like a long stairwell in a parking structure, an apartment complex, or other structure that is attached to another structure for means of accessing the different floors.   I guess.

But I’m not sure how it would be used when rendering entrances yet.

Javbw