[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailhead

johnw johnw at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 04:02:34 UTC 2015

> On Apr 15, 2015, at 11:17 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
>
> On paper maps major trailheads tend to be marked as such.  The average parking lot near a trail may not be.

Just because it is unnamed (on the map you happen to be looking at) doesn’t mean it isn’t a trailhead.

The maps I was looking at Fro Mission trails named the smaller trailheads I thought wouldn’t have names, and didn’t label the 2 biggest ones!

Then other maps had some named and others unlabeled.

All are trailheads, but not all are named.

Javbw