[Tagging] Highway barrier

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:40:56 UTC 2015

Rethinking it again, no router will send you the wrong way on a oneway
street. It would be a pretty poor routing program that would do that.

Maybe the whole issue I've raised is a tempest in a teacup. It was my
reaction to such a mean-spirited traffic control that made me ask myself
how I would tag something that was so inherently dangerous. And as a
Thailand motorcycle driver I see Thais going the wrong way on oneways all
the time. Having these spikes in Chiang Mai or Bangkok would put a stop to
that I reckon.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska