[Tagging] Ambiguous translations of waterway=dam - should be moved to man_made=dam

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Wed Apr 15 15:59:13 UTC 2015

The iD translations are handled through Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/organization/ideditor/dashboard/id-editor <https://www.transifex.com/organization/ideditor/dashboard/id-editor>

So if there is an issue with the way the translations appear in Brazil, you should be able to log in to transifex and fix it there.
Thanks, Bryan