[Tagging] internet_access usage in parks (and other open areas)

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:08:27 UTC 2015

I think internet_access could be used in both ways. It can be used vaguely,
as an attribute of a restaurant, hotel, pub. Those places offer their
service of bringing you internet access. If you don't have a strong enough
signal, it just means the service is bad.

But attributing internet access to a park seems strange. You can't complain
to someone that you have bad signal at your bench. I would rather map it as
a point if it's in the open.

Janko

pet, 17. tra 2015. 00:54 Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv at gmail.com> je