[Tagging] Tagging of pitches within a campsite

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Fri Apr 17 06:39:19 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:50 PM, David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net>
wrote:

> That scheme seems to rely on house number model. Sure looks good.
>
> But does it, by implication, indicate there is a (eg) a house number 12
> on the unnamed service road ?  I'm not into mapping house numbers so
> don't know if thats important or not.

If you entered Pinnacles Campground Site 12 into your OSM powered GPS,
would you not be happy if it took you all the way to Site 12?

In practice that would also require:

    addr:housenumber=12
    addr:street=[unnamed service road]

But there's no (easy) way to define an address connected to an unnamed
road.  Way numbers
are not supported for addr:street, afik.