[Tagging] RFC - obligatory usage - bicycle=obligatory

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sat Apr 18 03:37:13 UTC 2015

On Apr 14, 2015 2:10 AM, "Volker Schmidt" <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:

>> How would you tag:
>

> Here are my reformulated answers.
> Note that the answers do not apply to all countries, and most certainly
not to the US, where to my knowledge there are no distinctions between
bicycle and pedestrian use of sidewalks and cycleways. More specifically, I
believe my replies are correct in Germany and Italy

FYI: Bicycles are considered vehicles in every state except Kansas, though
functionally, bicycles are usually treated as vehicles as well in Kansas.