[Tagging] proposal - camp_site=

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 19 23:59:14 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 09:02 +1000, Warin wrote:

 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Camp_Site

> My comment. Any reason for the colours?

Honestly, no, I prefer the (eg) map makers determined what suits them
best. Quite happy to swap as you suggest but wonder if the proposal
would be better without any suggested Icons ? I like icons where they
describe what they are but here the colours are arbitrary.

> I'd think the blue is associated with water .. and might be better with 'standard' rather than 'serviced'? Possibly swap those two colours?

David