[Tagging] proposal - camp_site=

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:23:28 UTC 2015

Would it not be ok to say (eg) -

tourism=camp_site
camp_site=basic
backcountry=yes

That's exactly what I was proposing. It isn't a tag describing the
amenities of the camp so much as to indicate that it is a certain type of
camp, one not accessible by vehcles. In New Zealand I believe these would
be called trekking sites. I have no experience with Australia but I'm
guessing the term would mean the same thing.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska