[Tagging] proposal - camp_site=

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 22 22:42:30 UTC 2015

OK, I think the discussion on camp_site= has settled down and now
concentrates on things that are just outside the current proposal and
probably need to stay there for now. Thoughts, yes, no ?

I have mentioned on the proposal page tagging of individual pitches and
declared that out of scope for now.

I have added backcountry=yes as a possible tag to be used in association
with this new tag

If there are no objections or further suggestions, I'll move to voting
in a day or so.

please see -
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Camp_Site

David