[Tagging] addr:interpolation on highway

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:42:58 UTC 2015

I think this type of information has value.  Even if every building on the
street also has its own address, this allows an application to find the
approximate location of an address for a building that at the time of the
survey had not been built.  The necessary information can often be found on
street signs, e.g. "Main St 100->" indicates the segment of the street to
the right of the sign starts numbering at 100.

As Fly suggests, there needs to be some way to indicate how the different
sides of the street uses addressing (e.g. odd vs. even).

Mike