[Tagging] addr:interpolation on highway

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Apr 21 19:27:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM, fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Are there addresses on both side of the street ?

In this case, the arrangement is unknown.
Each campground loop road is marked only with a range (e.g. pitches
numbered 51-103).
While I could tag the sign ("Sites 51-103"), tagging the way gives more
spatial information.

In some similar cases there's an odd side and an even side.  In other cases
there is no
particular order to the position of each number.  I've lived on streets with
gaps and sparse numbering (e.g. the block is 1000-2000) or with fractional
numbering (e.g. 99, 99 1/2, 100) or
(99, 99A, 99B, 100), and streets with no left/right ordering of numbers.