[Tagging] Tagging of pitches within a campsite

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:51:27 UTC 2015

> Am 22.04.2015 um 00:53 schrieb David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net>:
>
> Bryce, what does osm-carto do with your example below ?  As you noted in
> another message, addr:housenumber, while wrong, gives some very positive
> feedback, silly to ignore that fact.
>
> I see a similar problem with some retirement villages, market stalls,
> car parks.....

I agree with Bryce that addr:unit could be an interesting candidate for all these similar situations. Wonder if we would repeat the complete address information on every single object then. Another issue with campsites could be that they will more likely have several addresses (several entrances), and while this also happens for buildings, the units in buildings typically have one street address associated with them, while on a camp site it might be less clear, so a simple addr:unit would probably be best

cheers
Martin