[Tagging] Colour coding of wiki description boxes

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Mon Apr 27 18:14:08 UTC 2015

I don't think it's such a bad idea, what annoys me more is that defacto
is beige, when most tags are bascially on the same level as apporved and
should be green.

I think marking those listed red is somewhat helpful. Maybe we should
rather have a tag status like disputed, which can be used when there is
no clear agreement to prevent abuse.

Also would be nice if  proposed/voting/draft and unspecified would not
be the same color. Unspecified should somewhat be a "call to action"
color to tell me I should add the value there.