[Tagging] Contact:* prefix

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:07:30 UTC 2015

This means just not to add contact details of private persons like me or you.

As per contact: prefix, opponents argue it's redundant. Isn't so addr:
as well? In reality keys with and without contact: are equivalent.
My argument for using it is that new popular services for
communication appear every year nowadays, and contact: prefix makes it
clear and easy to standardize. You can have contact:facebook,
contact:twitter, contact:instagram and so on.

Michał