[Tagging] Shop= values and a sub key for detail?

johnw johnw at mac.com
Fri Aug 14 02:39:38 UTC 2015

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> shop=scale_model
> vending:scale_model:kits=yes
> vending:scale_model:parts=yes (as in selling parts/materials to make a scale model)

accessories, tools, consumables, supplies… supplies might be a good word that can be used in other things.

If we do this, we should have an open call on the tagging board to have people submit the values for shops that are not standard car parts, DIY shops, and fruit stands.

I was mentioning a “wooden home goods shop” in Japan. Similar to a knife shop, they have “edge tool” shops - anything that needs sharpening, from knives, to chisels, axes, and gardent tools. Pocket knives to saws.

That way we can have a good list of sub-values for taggers to build on.