[Tagging] Cycle route relations, networks and refs

Kurt Waldhans kurt at waldhans.com
Sun Aug 16 17:18:23 UTC 2015

The definition of the cycle network you to complain about can be found
in http://www.radverkehrsnetz.nrw.de/RVN_home01.html.
<http://www.radverkehrsnetz.nrw.de/RVN_home01.html>
You can't break it into routes, it is a network. And ref=NRW is not so
bad, the complete name would be ref="Radverkehrsnetz NRW". If you think
that is better ...

The new, junction-node based system is based on routes, for an example
you may check http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4257206

best regards, Kurt