[Tagging] landuse=religious & Monastic schools

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:25:31 UTC 2015

Saturday 22 August 2015 21:13:09, John Willis:

> Sent from my iPhone

I would like to politely express a feeling of disbelief as to why people leave that automatic signature turned on.

Also, I would suggest you enable a setting that makes you confirm that you want to send an email.

Sent from my Kubuntu laptop

--
The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.