[Tagging] Construction

Andrew MacKinnon andrewpmk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:29:58 UTC 2015

Is there any way to tag roads as being under construction but which
are not closed to traffic? I was wondering because Eglinton Avenue in
Toronto is under long term construction for the Eglinton LRT
(underground light rail) which will not be finished until at least
2020 and a suitably designed router ought to be programmed to avoid
this and use a parallel route like Lawrence Avenue instead. I have
added the tag construction=yes, but I am not sure if others are using
this tag for this purpose.