[Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

johnw johnw at mac.com
Tue Dec 1 10:54:56 UTC 2015

> On Dec 1, 2015, at 5:30 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> So landuse=ornamental_flowers is the current value I will propose, as it has no size connotations
>

> yes, it has no size connotations, but it is about "ornament"? Or am I misreading this?
> You keep speaking of "flower fields", so I think this is the tag to go.

well, ornamental flowers are flowers that are for display purposes. Flower fields sounds like it is just for flowers in a large field, rather than an area of flowers for all sizes. I liked the suggested value of ornamental_flowers.

Do you think there is a need for a landuse=flowerbed and landuse=flower_field? I thought landuse=ornamental flowers would cover both quite well.

thoughts?