[Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:17:28 UTC 2015

landuse=flowerbed already exists in the wiki.  Personally I would just use this but if another tag is to be developed one consideration with regard to using an "landuse" tag is, should it be more widely applicable?

"landuse=ornamental_planting" for example with another tag to describe the type of plant, i.e. flower, shrub, grass etc. would allow it to be used much more widely.

Regards

Dudley