[Tagging] RFC - tag: office=adoption_agency

Dominic Coletti dcoletti.dcair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:38:17 UTC 2015

> you can also use an area instead of the node. An area has certain
> advantages (says something about the size, can contain further objects like
> areas and nodes) and some disadvantages (more work to draw, more complex to
> edit) and requires more information (an idea about the extent of the thing
> ​).

​The proposal does specify that areas can be used. In this case, they
should outline the area of the agency.​

> ​

[image: CAP Banner]

*C/TSgt Dominic Coletti, CAP*Cadet Public Affairs NCOIC, Raleigh-Wake
Composite Sqdn.

U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Civil-Air-Patrol/107647995924164>