[Tagging] No Entry Signs

jonathan jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Mon Dec 7 14:29:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right mailing list for this query.

Came across this scenario today, not seen before.

A road that part way down has a no entry sign (excepting bicycles), I
would have expected the road on the other side of the sign to be oneway,
but not so.  It is two way for its full length.

I think it is to stop people taking shortcuts from the main road, so the
only way I could think to map this was with a  node on the way where the
sign is with noexit=yes, noexit:direction=forwards, noexit:bicycle=no

Here's the node: http://openstreetmap.org/node/3881874213

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jonathan