[Tagging] Sidewalk Tagging for Routing

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Dec 2 17:06:17 UTC 2015

Nashville, TN has a population of over 600,000 people, but, outside the
central core of the city, less than half the streets have sidewalks. The
primary reason for this is that most of the city's growth has been in the
last 50 years, and the planners assumed that everyone would be traveling by
car, not by public transportation or on foot.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.