[Tagging] Swimming pools

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 20:19:24 UTC 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> I guess most of the "public baths" are actually tagged as something
> else, (leisure=swimming_pool probably).

Most public baths in Germany (Hallenbad/Freibad) are tagged
leisure=water_park no matter if they qualify as such or not (which
would be commonly called 'Erlebnisbad').

Since leisure=swimming_pool is rendered in the standard style in blue it
is not widely used for tagging things other than the pool itself.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/