[Tagging] Swimming pools

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Thu Dec 17 22:29:09 UTC 2015

On 17 December 2015 at 23:06, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:
> Water park- for frolicking - shallow pools with slides, rubber amusements to slide down.
> Swimming pool - usually square multi-sport pools for swimming, lap swimming, and water polo.

The difference between these two is not always clear in my opinion.

For example, how would you call this place (same pool during different events)?

-- Matthijs

More information about the Tagging mailing list