[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Aquatics centre

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Sat Dec 26 12:30:06 UTC 2015

On 25 December 2015 at 22:38, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at gmail.com> wrote:
> What about parkings for customers? Given that it is typical associated
> amenity it may be a good idea to also list it after "small cafe or
> bar".

I had a look at the data, but for comparable facilities such as water
parks, sport centres and theme parks, the parking area is usually not
included in the areea. I don't think it makes sense to suddenly
deviate from the current practice, so I will not explicitly require
parking areas to be included in the area in my proposal.

For indoor aquatics centres, I can imagine the leisure=aquatics_centre
would normally be placed on the building.

-- Matthijs