[Tagging] roles in relations

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Dec 28 15:16:57 UTC 2015

I get that's what's going on, however, here's the thing:

Child or solo relations:  Forward/backward (and have on the relation,
direction=north/south/east/west, not as a role)
Parent: north/south/east/west as a role for a member that should be a child
relation tagged the same corresponding direction.