[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Aquatics centre

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:50:20 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 26.12.2015 um 22:21 schrieb John Willis <johnw at mac.com>:
>
> - but so many of the aquatics centers are going to be part of larger public facilities like recreation centers or other civic complexes.
>
> Another good example why we need a government/civic/something landuse(s).

no, IMHO we should have distinct tags for recreation_centres, civic_complexes or whatever these entities are, landuses are not objects, they are attributes for pieces of ground. If something is part of another thing, we can easily model this by having something inside something else, but we need tags for each of these somethings, and landuse is not a good tag for a "thing" (IMHO)

cheers,
Martin