[Tagging] Specifying maxweight, when different weight limits are signed

Marcos Oliveira marcosoliveira.2405 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:58:38 UTC 2015

Interesting case, the bridge can seemingly resist 25 short tons, yet for
smaller vehicules it takes less.

Do you know if this is a legal limit or if being smaller makes the weight
less spread out which can structurally damage the bridge?

If the first then I'd map the highest value, if the latter then the
smallest one.

> What's the right way to specify maxweight when the weight limit sign has
> different values for different vehicles?  Just use the highest value shown?
>
> For example, see this bridge:
> http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/xCvKHzGbfqBG0sZDCVUV8A/photo
>
> --jack "weighing all my options"

Um Abra├žo,