[Tagging] RFD Camp ground Kitchens and their fittings

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Feb 1 15:47:47 UTC 2015

On Feb 1, 2015 2:49 AM, "Dave Swarthout" <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is much that needs to be done to bring OSM up to speed regarding
camping facilities IMO. We have only a very few tags tourism=camp_site,
tourism=caravan_site, and in a stretch, leisure=summer camp to describe the
myriad of facilities out there.

Another one: caravan sites.  There's not any way to cleanly distinguish one
at a state park that, save for the campground host, doesn't allow long term
stays, to ones that allow permanent accommodation and rent trailers (such
as the one I live in), to ones that are exclusively long term only (think
like as seen in the Canadian TV series The Trailer Park Boys).