[Tagging] JOSM 7995 (January 2015) released

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:29:24 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-01 16:45, Michał Brzozowski wrote :
> Oddly enough, there is no info on the JOSM start page. I thought this
> info gets updated automatically.
> I did clear the cache, btw.
It's a plain Web page https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/StartupPage
and you should try to find why you don't see it.  OK here.
Funny enough, it was missing here right after a Java upgrade.
but it was only Murphy on duty, network timeouts.

BTW, Under Download: Ubuntu repository
<https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Download#Ubuntu>,
I have added a note showing where older versions are kept on my request.

Пока,
Cheers

André.