[Tagging] Draft Additions to camp_site

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Mon Feb 2 06:23:01 UTC 2015

Sorry for the quote all, but the email app on this cell phone doesn't make it easy to edit quoted text.

Regarding detail mapping of individual sites/pitches, the reason I mapped the camp sites in the campgrounds on a local mountain was for a Forest Service volunteer group. The local medical fire/ambulance agency saw it and asked for a copy. Changing my Mapnik style sheets around I was able to make a  large scale printed map with the specific details they wanted. They believe it will save time in responding to medical incidents.

When I get back in town and to a real computer I'll make the wiki edits suggested by another response on this thread.

Tod