[Tagging] Wiki on amenity=waste_disposal Rewrite?

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 4 02:49:41 UTC 2015

>> I have never seen the term "chemical disposal point"

No, new term to me too. Must be a UK thing. In Aust, "dump point" rules
and I am a caravanner.

We'll need a list of terms that people might search for, little point in
debating it, clearly everyone will have their own favourite but
"chemical_toilet" meaning is pretty obvious.

Similarly, I'd rather "camp_ground" refer to the wider complex and
"camp_site" mean where on person/family/group camp but its too late,
move on. Its camp_site and pitch respectively. Lets do it.

Doing some reading of published list of dump points in Aust, I note that
some are listed as suitable only for "cassette" model and not the larger
holding tank. Minority but some. I also note that some are listed as
unsuitable for "larger vehicles" - are these issues we should be
including in the re-write ? Important enough to make it to a widely
regarded publication.

David