[Tagging] Wiki on amenity=waste_disposal Rewrite?

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:58:21 UTC 2015

Well, dump_point might be a workable compromise and it plays well with the
key water_point that describes a place where one can get potable water in
larger quantities than you might get at a water tap.

Agree on your campground vs camp_site conclusion. It's too late to change
it now.

I don't have a stake in how this ends up, as long as it's workable it will
be a vast improvement over what we have now.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand