[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - traffic_signals (Lukas Schaus)

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:47:00 UTC 2015

Am 09.02.2015 um 15:35 schrieb Lukas Schaus:
> Hi,
>
> My proposal concerning the modelling of traffic signals is now open
> for voting.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Traffic_Signals#Voting

You did not comment on my question about micromapping a junction and
adding a highway=traffic_signal at the pedestrian crossing or the stop
line for each direction separately. Have a look at the examples below
[1],[2].

For complete direction separated junctions like [3] we probable will not
even need any relation.

Please, consider this tagging style and show me how this will work
together with your proposal.

Altogether, I am not sure if this relation is needed at all but for sure
not at the current base.

Still would prefer simple tags on the nodes if possible.

cu fly

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/48.10739/7.85080
[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/48.06123/7.81258
[3] https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/47.98530/7.82814