[Tagging] Nominatim mysteries

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:22:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

The OSM data is in English. And the data you are trying to search for is
tagged amenity=recycling or amenity=recycling_point.

Your trying to search for it using French terms (as shown in the table
you have below) .. some work, some don't.

This would be an application issue? Rather than a tagging issue?

If it is an application issue then may be better asked on the specific
application talk group?

Good Luck.