[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - temperature

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 05:28:29 UTC 2015

On 12/02/2015 3:51 PM, johnw wrote:
>>> Danger-cold
>>> cold
>>> cool
>>> mild
>>> warm
>>> hot
>>> danger-hot
>> But first temperature=
>> But first temperature= ... the rest can come later as required.
>
> gotcha - those 7 qualitative tags should be included, besides numerical values expressed in C.
>
> You are correct, the method, variability, and adjustable nature can be expressed separately.
>
> Javbw
>> _

Ummm What does a 'mild temperature' mean?

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1062358 says closer to
umm 21 C... so if the predicted or normal temperature is cold then it is
less cold, but if the predicted or normal temperature is hot then it is
less hot? I think that is hard to render... let alone convey to someone
with a good English knowledge.

I'll put in the 'dangerous' ones ... another subjective level either
side of ambient but reasonably easy to explain .. but mild defies me for
the moment.