[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - traffic_signals (Lukas Schaus)

Lukas Schaus jan.l.schaus at campus.tu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 12 11:32:36 UTC 2015

Since the previous version was in RFC for far more than 2 Weeks and
there were no discussions about the physical location. I figured one
week would be enough. The Proposal Process page specifies :"At least
two weeks after the RFC, and once problems brought up in discussion
have been resolved by modifying the proposal, send out a (Request for
Voting)". Since I thought that i resolved all the issues, i figured
one additional week would be enough.

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de, Tue Feb 10 15:41:42 UTC 2015