[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 65, Issue 47

Lukas Schaus jan.l.schaus at campus.tu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 10 11:00:26 UTC 2015

Hi,
i am sorry i must have missed your comment where you mentioned it
before. I am not this experienced in OSM, but i don't see the
potential for confusion since this is a relation. Maybe you can
elaborate why this could be a problem since i am not aware. The name
does maybe not match to 100% the purpose but the relation is more than
just about the phases. Another major benefit is, to get information of
the scope of the intersection and all possible connections between the
incoming and outgoing edges in complex intersections as well as the
relation between lanes and traffic signals.

Since I don't have a name that fits better, suggestions are welcome.
BTW: How would I proceed if i wanted to change the name during vote?