[Tagging] Tagging Voting system- time for reform?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Feb 12 14:57:03 UTC 2015

You're missing the point.  OSM is already a meritocracy and tagging schemes
either float or they don't, in the wild, under their own merit.  There's no
reforms that could be made to change this short of locking out the ability
to use key and value combinations that aren't anointed.  Good luck with
that.