[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - power_supply=intermittent

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 17 03:31:13 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 20:47 +0100, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> Please comment the proposal to add the value intermittent to the key
> power_supply.

Jan, good move, just wondering what you mean by 'intermittent' ?  Two
cases may need to be enlarged on -

1. Where I live, power goes off, typically due to weather, three or four
times a year. Thats "occasional failure" rather than "intermittent" ?

2. At a place I like to camp at in Central Australia, power is provided
during particular times of the day, from memory, 7:00am-9:00pm and
5:30pm-8:30pm. That also is probably not intermittent ?

David