[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:rubbish=

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:23:00 UTC 2015

What other uses exist in practice in addition to *waste=chemical_toilet? *
For camping we have run into two cases I would like to have covered:

   1. Disposal of chemical toilet contents: a place where you carry a tank
   to empty and clean it
   2. A sink in the street: you drive your RV over it to empty waste water
   tanks that are fixed in the car

Or do you also want to cover split collection of glass, plastic, organic
material, etc.?

Regards,

Jan van Bekkum