[Tagging] Change of rendering: place of worship and, terminal without building tag

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Tue Feb 17 23:12:04 UTC 2015

> If the facility is a stand-alone facility whose primary purpose is not as a place to worship - but merely operated by a religious entity - such as a school, hospital, etc, then it is tagged as it currently is.

I fail to see how some grass or parking lot around the church is the
primarty purpose of worship, but then the school or kindergarden next to
it where you actually pray etc. is not.

That's really great. So according to the Wiki now the parking lot of the
school and kindergarden is landuse=religious (because they are also used
by the churchgoers), but they aren't. LOL.

And if there is a amenity=school in the centre of a monastary I have to
cut it out. Nice.