[Tagging] Change of rendering: place of worship and, terminal without building tag

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 08:21:28 UTC 2015

I added a clarification to the limitations section, as after rereading the comments and the wiki page trying to understand Andreas' position, and realized that there was no talk of exceptions when the school or other small facility was considered as an amenity to the main religious complex.

I never indented for a small school building in the center of a complex to have to be cut out of the landuse, and I hope I clarified that in the limitations section.

Javbw