[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:rubbish=

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 18 08:51:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 22:42 -0800, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:

> The point of a standalone tag is that it has a clear focus.  If thee's
> a recycling bin next to a dump station,
> that recycling bin can and should be a different node.

Agree.

> The key should probably be sanitary_dump_station or rv_dump_station,
> to avoid ambiguity.

Disagree. While the term here in AU is dump point, I'd suggest no one
who plays in this area would be in any doubt what it means. But add rv
in there and maybe it means rv vehicles only ? Not cassette toilets.
And, here the term sanitary disposal usually relates to feminine
hygiene.

Anyone know what the term is in Europe ?

David