[Tagging] ?=maze

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:37:37 UTC 2015

Seeing as a maze is not an "attraction" for me, I would prefer the first
option.

Moreover, I would have assumed attraction was a subkey of
tourism=attraction but apparently it is not. There are many uses of the
term but the tag attraction=* was proposed in 2008 but never voted on or
accepted.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key%3Aattraction

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:04 AM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> The value maze is used some 224 times ... but it is split between
>
> leisure=maze 77
> attraction=maze 147
>
> So the usage is split about even..
>
> What would be preferred? Both are applicable... none are documented .. and
> I'd like to document one .. so the question which is best?

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand