[Tagging] ?=maze

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 09:48:33 UTC 2015

I think it should be k kept under attraction, because a large mappable maze is certainly an interest of tourists - especially if it is part of a larger complex.

Then it would be

tourism=attraction
attraction=maze
maze=hedge

or attraction:maze=hedge  instead of attraction=maze + maze=hedge  (so a generic maze would be attraction:maze=yes) I actually like this better.

I don’t know which is better, but it certainly feels that any large maze - new or historic - is a form of attraction, so it should go into that - Especially if we are going to have a definition for special gardens in there as well.

I think we can just label it historic or heritage or something if it fits for the maze
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Historic <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Historic>

> Other: wall, boundary_stone, well, boundary_marker, folly

is a maze a “folly”? I think it is.

so

tourism=attraction
attraction:maze=hedge