[Tagging] restricted *way=* with additional access

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:53:39 UTC 2015

Am 19.02.2015 um 18:05 schrieb Pieren:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Richard Z. <ricoz.osm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How is routing software supposed to know that some aerialway=goods are
>> actually taking passengers?
>
> like roads tagged with "access=no" or "private". Or
> "highway=pedestrian" not allowed for cars. We create simple tags for
> the average contributors, not to simplify routing software dev's life.

Well, I was gonna to ask how to tag mixed foot+bicycle pathes which
allow private vehicle access

highway=path
bicycle=designated
foot=designated
vehicle=private

or pedestrian streets which allow taxi and delivery some time a day/week

highway=pedestrian
bicycle:conditional= yes @ (Mo-Sa 00:00-06:00,21:00-24:00, Su,PH)
taxi=yes
vehicle= delivery @ (Mo-Sa 05:00-16:00; PH off)

Which routing software is actually using all these tags ?

cu fly